In celebration of Pink October which is the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Myladyboydate.com would like to take part in educating the public about breast cancer, specifically for transsexual women or ladyboys.
(So first, let’s define breast cancer.) Breast cancer is a cancerous (malignant) tumor that starts from cells in breast tissue. It is the second most common and deadly cancer for women. Alright so what is the risk of transwomen/ladyboys to get breast cancer? As far as I am concern there is not enough research yet on how transgender women are affected with breast cancer. However people who are working on transgender health found out that the risk of breast cancer increases following breast development and five or more years of hormone therapy. There are other risk factors for breast cancer which mostly applies to genetic women
- A history of breast biopsies
- A history of radiation treatment to the chest wall
- A family history of or genetic susceptibility to breast cancer
- Nulliparity (which means never having been pregnant)
- Having children after age 30;
- Beginning menstruation before 12 years of age.
- Undergoing menopause after 55 years of age.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, which some ladyboy might be guilty for this.
- Obesity, which knows no gender
- Increasing age, nobody is exempted
Most of transwomen are under HRT (hormone replacement therapy) , but how many of them are seeing a doctor and know the proper dosage? Is it even giving effective results if you overdose? The risk of long term complications is, however, real.Well since I am not not medically trained I suggest that you speak to your doctor and have your self screened for I believe precautionary measure is a big help. And asked your doctor about the appropriate dosage of your hormone. Lets us take care of our breast!